- SitePro Carbon fiber tripod was designed specifically for use with 3D laser scanners.
- Its high-quality tubular sections made of carbon-fiber reinforced polymer make it especially light and at the same time extremely rigid.
- The legs of the Proscan Plus tripod pull out in four sections, giving it a working area from 0.54 m to 1.65 m with a transport length of only 0.60 m.
- An adjustable slip guard keeps the tripod legs from sliding away on smooth surfaces. Combi tripod feet allow use of the tripod on sensitive indoor floors as well as outdoors.
- The ProSan tripod has a 3/8″ for mounting of instruments with a connection thread. A padded carrying bag is included.
Proscan Plus Tripod for laserscanner
- Extremely light and robust tripod made of CFRP
- 4-section tripod legs
- Combi tripod feet
- Small top plate, 74 mm diameter, with 3/8″ connection thread
- Interchangeable head insert with 3/8″ and 5/8’’ connection thread
- Interchangeable head insert with 5/8’’ connection thread ASY-20009 Trimble – ASY-20010 Leica RTC360 – ASY-20011 Faro Scanner
- Spirit level
- Adjustable slip guard
- Two tripod legs with softgrip
- A padded carrying bag is included.